Discussion in 'Aviation Passenger Security in the USA' started by Mike, Jun 27, 2012.
LRC Blog: You're Better Off 'Working' in a Sewer or Sweatshop
This is the pot calling the kettle black. This White House has done more to muzzle -- and persecute -- whistleblowers than all other administrations combined.
And here's that referenced USA Today article, from February 2008:
TSA struggles to reduce persistent turnover
108 comments so far, many of them ridiculing the TSA. And this was four years ago.
And take a look at this:
High training standard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
examples of required training courses:
1. Staying vertical
2. Handling and displaying passenger underwear for maximum humiliation.
3. Handling passenger sex organs while keeping butt in front of surveillance cameras
4. Dominating passengers for control purposes (taught by drill sargeant from nearby base)
5. How to lie convincingly.
6. Glove-ology 101: Rubber gloves are expensive and need not be changed.
7. Using lack of personal hygiene as a defense strategy.
8. Refresher course on staying vertical.
Separate names with a comma.